1. Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul
2. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous
3 . 2 Corinthians 5:7 Walk by faith not by sight
4. Psalm 103:2 May I never forget the good things He has done for me
5. Proverbs 16:24 Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul.
6. Nehemiah 8:10 The joy of the Lord is your strength.
7. Isaiah 40:31 Those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength.
8. 1 Corinthians 13:13 Faith Hope Love
9. John 14:1 Don’t let your heart be troubled
10. Micah 5:5 He is our peace
11. Psalm 107:9 He satisfies the longing soul
12. 1 Thess 5:11 Encourage each other and build each other up
13. Philippians 4:6 Pray more, worry less
14. Psalm 84:10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
15. 2 Corinthians 1:4 He comforts us in all our troubles
16. 1 John 4:18 Perfect love casts out fear
17. Psalm 139:24 Lead me back to your glorious everlasting ways
18. Matthew 19:26 With God everything is possible
19. 1 Chronicles 16:24 Tell everyone about the amazing things He has done.
20. 1 Corinthians 16:14 let everything you do be done in love
21. Proverbs 18:10 The Lord is a mighty tower where his people can run for safety
22. Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the lord
23. Psalm 55:22 cast your burden on the lord
24. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active
25. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight
26. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, passioned in affliction, faithful in prayer
27. 1 John 4:19 we love because he first loved us
28. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace
29. Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
30. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
This project is about writing one bible verse every day for 30 consecutive days
(official start of Round 6: 1st April 2018) in any style you enjoy.
You may hand letter it, do a collage, use an iPhone app like “over” or photoshop, basically anyway you want to. There are endless possibilities. Here a few different ideas: